-
November 5th, 2000, 03:43 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hey...just wanted to now what you all think of my new production company name and logo...
http://outsidethebox.homepage.com/otblogo.jpeg.
I had an this image on angelfire but wasn't working so I moved it....lemme know whatcha think. It's not allowning to go directly to go to the image for some reason...works fine on all the other boards but????
[This message has been edited by tashunka (edited November 05, 2000).]
-
November 5th, 2000, 07:39 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I like it.
-Ivan
------------------
"A place for everything and everything in it's place".
-
November 6th, 2000, 12:01 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Yeah, I like it too!
As we are on the subject, I have just come up with mine. Waddya think? (sorry, the logo is in Flash)
http://www.singleserving.co.uk
Matt
[This message has been edited by Barnstormed (edited November 06, 2000).]
-
November 6th, 2000, 04:44 PM
#4
Inactive Member
try this if the other doesn't work
http://www.outsidethebox.itgo.com/logo.html
------------------
slurpee+movie=fun
NaMeFoRSOCkS
-
November 6th, 2000, 10:38 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Sorry Tash
Dont like it. Im not criticising but you asked for some opinions. Cant really put my finger on it but the image does not look very pleasing to the eye! Try a variation on it by using shapes with more perspective and colours which complement each other. The name is good though , it sort of implies of programmes that tell the real sort of fly on the wall type programmes. hers a thing tash , why not throw the gauntlet down to see if anyone on the forum can come up with a slight variation on your design and give a mention to the winner! Come on theres a lot of creative people on this forum so lets see some takers.
see ya
marti
-
November 6th, 2000, 11:07 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Barnstormed;
I like yours a lot. especially the whole scrolling sequence. Very nice and very soothing, really gets me in the mood to watch a movie. But it's kinda blank, I'd say put something to the left og the eating utensils, like a big asteric (*) in the cesnter or soemthing. Well, it looks excelent as it is so don't listen to me.
-Ivan
------------------
"A place for everything and everything in it's place".
-
November 7th, 2000, 01:19 AM
#7
Inactive Member
sounds good to me.....IF anyone out there thinks they can improve on this...why not whip something together and show me...i'll give you a mentio on my website..plus a credit in my film if I use it......Let's see what you can do...I'm looking for simple, streamlined..not too busy...kind of techno-ish....
looking forward to seeing what you can do.
Tash.
-
November 7th, 2000, 01:42 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Use bold colors for your logo and try to keep it simple. Make sure that people will recongnize it. I bought a book called 1001 advertising tips (from amazon). It has plenty of useful information about logos and other useful information like the hidden meanings of color, lines and shape, etc. It backs its facts up with scientific research. Its useful and interesting.
------------------
The Bonafide Production Company
-
November 7th, 2000, 07:30 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Cheers Ivan.
You maybe right. The film version which is currently being put together may have subtle sort or lighting effects just to give it that 'something else'. Who knows!
Barnstormed
There is no spoon.....
-
November 7th, 2000, 07:35 AM
#10
Inactive Member
So what would that book say about my logo then???? As far as meaning of colours and shapes..another thing I've been thinking about is getting rid of the transparency on the cube. Make it so you'd only see 3 sides instead of six..it'd make it a bit less confusing...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks